Welcome to therealibk.com, a blog that educates and gives tips on Travels to intended Immigrants and Travelers. Therealibk understands and respects your privacy concerns. This Privacy and Cookies Notice describes Therealibk privacy practices about the website and applications associated with the Therealibk offerings, Therealibk email newsletters, and any other Therealibk services where this Privacy and Cookies Notice is posted. We may revise this Privacy and Cookies Notice from time to time, so please check back periodically. By visiting and using the Therealibk resource, you acknowledge your understanding of this Privacy and Cookies Notice.
Types of Information We Collect From or About You
When you interact with the Therealibk services, we collect information that directly identifies you (i.e., information that would allow someone to identify you or contact you, such as your full name, postal address, email address or telephone number), as well as information about your use of the Therealibk. Below we describe the different types of information we collect from you and the devices you use when interacting with the Therealibk blog.
Information you provide to us: Therealibk may permit you to enter contact information and other information about yourself and others. We collect and store any information you enter through the Services. For example, you may provide:
• your name, username, postal address, email address, password, phone number, profile picture, birthday or other information, such as when you register with our Services, create or edit your user profile, sign up to receive newsletters, or enter in a contest or sweepstakes;
Regarding Email Addresses
If you send us an email with personal information, we will not sell your email address to third parties or use it to send you a newsletter. If we receive an email we believe is from a child under 13, we will delete the email after responding.
Although we don’t believe we collect any personal information on children, if a parent or guardian feels we have personal information regarding their child, they may request that we delete the data at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Sites
Some content on www.therealibk.com may be hosted and served by third parties. Also, www.Therealibk.com may contain links to third-party websites that www.Therealibk.com does not control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the data collection practices of third party sites.
www.Therealibk.com works with network advertisers to serve advertisements on www.Therealibk.com. These advertising providers may set and access their tracking technologies (such as cookies) on your device. They may also collect or access your device identifier and usage information. Your Device Identifier will be used only to support internal operations. www.Therealibk.com may share aggregated Usage Information with third-party vendors such as advertising networks and analytics providers for similar purposes.
- Analytics Cookies: www.Therealibk.com uses Google Analytics as described above. Cookies are used to track the number of visitors, browser type, operating system, visitor location, the number of pages each visitor views, etc. You can opt out of Google Analytics for all websites at href= “https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en”.
Log files are maintained and analysed for all requests for files on this website’s web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user’s IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
Aggregated analysis of these log files may be used to monitor website usage. This data may be made available to the www.Therealibk.com staff and partner agencies to allow them to measure statistics vital to the business, such as the overall popularity of the website.
Except as stated already, www.Therealibk.com will not attempt to identify individual users, except where there is a reasonable suspicion that unauthorised access to systems is being attempted. As a condition of use of this site, all users permit www.Therealibk.com to use its access logs to track users who are reasonably suspected of gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access.
Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that runs on your local browser and is downloaded from www.Therealibk.com. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your device, is active only while connected to www.Therealibk.com, and deactivated or deleted.
How We Use Information
Information collected may be used as follows:
- To maintain, operate, improve, promote, and provide the Website and Services.
- To enable access and use of the Website and Services.
- To respond to comments, questions, support, requests, and other issues.
- To monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities connected with the Websites and Services and for marketing or advertising purposes.
- To comply with legal obligations and investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorised access to the Services, and other illegal activities.
- www.Therealibk.com may aggregate data we acquire about our Customers and their End Users, including the Log Data described above. For example, we may assemble data to determine how Web crawlers index the Internet and whether they are engaged in malicious activity or compile web traffic reports and statistics. Non-personally identifiable, Easywaytips may share aggregated data with third parties.